Full-Time Biology and Physics Teacher in Taunggyi, Myanmar
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for:
– 1x Physic teacher
– 1x Biology teacher
– 1x ICT teacher
– 1x English teacher
No matter what nationality you are, as long as you have:
– BA degree (or above) majored in Biology, Physics or ICT
– At least 1 year teaching experience in those subjects
Who we are?
– Our school is a unique group of K – 12 integrated schools with 9 city branches in Yangon and one regional branch in Taunggyi.
– In the fourteen years since our founding, our school has work intensively supporting the local community in Yangon with variety of environmental and infrastructure projects. – All main subjects are conducted in English
– Our teachers focus on experiential learning with high academic standards
– All classrooms have interactive digital learning platform.
What benefit can teachers receive when working at our school?
– Very competitive salary: $1300 – $1600 (depends on your qualification and teaching experience)
– High-quality apartment provided with:
– Air-conditioned, furnished
– Free basic housekeeping and laundry service
– All utilities paid
– Paid flight cost to and from Myanmar from your closest international airport in Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur or Singapore
– Free daily nutritional lunch at the school
– All initial and monthly visa renewal cost covered by school
– Basic simple medical coverage
– You also have at least 10 holidays paid + 14 days off for term break paid per year
What responsibilities that our school expect teacher to take?
Teach biology, physics, ICT and English for secondary school students
How about working hours?
– Work from Monday to Friday (2 days off on weekend)
– Work from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm (1 hour for lunch break)
– Cover 24 teaching hours (or less than 24 hours) and 16 office hours per week
How to ApplyYou should prepare: - A detailed cover letter telling us about you as a person and why you think you should be chosen to join our awesome team. - A current CV. - A 4 – 5 minute demonstration video of you teaching in a classroom setting. - Should you be shortlisted for a position at a later date you will need to supply the following documentation. - A copy of your passport - 2 letters of reference - A copy of your teaching credentials, certifications, endorsements, etc. - A police check and send the documents to us via hazelinvn at gmail.com Please add which position (Physics/Biology/English teacher) you apply for on your email subject
103 total views, 1 today