Full-Time Canadian-Chinese Language Center Looking For Passionate And Motivated Teachers Who Want To Have A Life Experience In Hengyang, China
Canada Frontier International Language School
We are a private Language training center owned by a Canadian.
It is a center that caters to students ranging from 4 to 16 years old.
The main language offered is English, followed by Spanish and French.
We are a private-run training center that focuses on quality and results, yet we are open to and encourage novel ideas from our teachers. Although we follow a planned and structured curriculum, we are enthusiastic about finding and developing the best ways to enrich our students’ learning experience. This allows the teachers employed at the school to bring their own ideas to light and make the learning experience better for all. Our school is a great place for growth.
Starting Package up to 8,000 RMB
- 6500RMB-8000RMB monthly salary, (based on qualifications),
- 8,000RMB annual flight allowance
- Legal Z Working Visa Provided
- Health – Accident Insurance (mandatory),
- Statutory Chinese holidays paid
- Winter and summer vacations paid as designated by Canada Frontier
- Free Accommodation (central large apartment [two in one house])
- Free Mandarin Lessons
- Pick up upon arrival
- Great, caring atmosphere
- Bachelors Degree or higher.
- Possess a TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or the like.
- Passport holders from UK, Scotland, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.
Notice that in order to obtain a working permit from the Foreign Experts’ Bureau, and work in China, the University Degree and the No Criminal Record documents need to be notarized, and then authenticated by the Chinese Embassy or consulate in your country.
How to Apply
- Send us CV & Cover letter & recent photograph
- Passport’s photo page, scanned copy.*
- Scanned color copies of degree, diplomas and/or other relevant documents and certificates.*
- Prove of no criminal record -Police file check-
- Letter of recommendation from previous employer -letterhead, contact info and signed-
- If your application is successful then we will contact you for a short Skype/Wechat interview.
- A Medical Examination needs to be done in order to proceed with the job application.
70 total views, 1 today