Full-Time English Language Teacher
ILA Vietnam has positions open now to EFL Teachers for our network of 37 centres dotted across the country. There are posts for teaching our standard General English Programs as well as our Public school contracts.
ILA’s strength comes from the quality of its teachers. ILA teachers are fully qualified and experienced native English speaking teaching professionals. They are aware of the needs of their students and are dedicated to helping each one achieve his/her learning goals.
Teachers prepare lesson plans and deliver lessons to students that meet ILA Quality Standards. They ensure students are working towards a set goal (such as proficiency, knowledge, examination result and/or international standard) and demonstrate the skills necessary to apply their knowledge to the real world. Teachers keep track of students progress by completing all administrative tasks that can be used to further counsel the students in reaching their desired goal.
The position will include the following duties:
Teaching & Learning
- Provide a positive, organized, disciplined and stimulating environment for students’ learning in the classroom.
- Promote learning through stimulating, differentiated activities that foster different learning styles
- Effectively utilize classroom management systems to promote positive learning environments
- Develop incentives to keep students participating in class
- Manage student behaviour by using approved disciplinary procedures.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities; create lesson plans and modify according to student needs.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Utilize a diverse range of supplementary resources and digital tools.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Deliver proper, accurate and timely assessments for student learning, including conducting tests, comments, reporting, etc. based on the guidelines given by the school; ensure full compliance of assessment criteria given by the school.
- Participate in extracurricular activities for students as required.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics / methodologies and approaches in education.
- Work with Academic Managers and Teacher Coordinators to ensure objectives are being met.
- Participate and complete relevant professional development sessions and/or actions.
- Complete all other administrative duties as needed and within relevant timeframes.
- Cover for absent colleagues when required.
- Work and communicate professionally with colleagues and any local staff members
- Promote a positive, confident and happy learning community
- Encourage and enforce an English speaking environment for all students within the school classrooms. No communication in Vietnamese should be allowed during and within English classes.
- Have high expectations of students’ endeavor and achievement
- Work closely with other staff members as a team to ensure students’ progress are well documented and communicated.
- Attend staff/teacher meetings, and school events and functions as and when required by the school.
- Assist in marketing programmes and parent discussion groups and other programmes to promote the school and its philosophies as and when required.
- Support and implement the student code of conduct.
- Be diligent in student progress and ensuring subsequent qualitative assessments are recorded on internal systems as required
- Within reason and in consultation, undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the Academic Manager/Teacher Coordinator and/or the school.
With recognized teaching certificate from home country:
- Native level English speaker with clear enunciation and sound knowledge of grammar
- University degree (Bachelor or higher)
- Teaching certificate
- EFL/ESL/ELT teaching certificate
ILA Vietnam Salary and Benefits:
ILA offers a competitive hourly based salary, which is dependent on teachers experience and Qualification
Our Package includes;
Extra hourly supplements
Contract Completion Bonus
Health insurance is included
Visa and Work Permits included
Paid company Social Events throughout the year
Extra Accommodation allowances for positions in our outlying centres
10 nights hotel accommodation for overseas hires
12 month standard contract
How to ApplyTo apply please visit our http://teachenglishilavietnam.com/teaching-english-jobs/english-teacher-job.html or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com . For Teachers who are already in Vietnam we are holding assessment centres as follows, so please apply asap; Ho Chi Minh City - 9th of July, 2018 HaNoi - 11 of July, 2018
41 total views, 1 today