Full-Time English teacher for a leading ESL school. Chinese 1st-Tier Cities. Expat package.
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time English Teacher role with a regional leader in ESL for young learners (4-10 years). Add your own flair to the provided, locally-relevant syllabus. Enjoy an expat package with a competitive salary plus flight, healthcare and housing benefits.
– Teach young learners in a small class setting.
– Be creative, passionate and keen to see your students thrive.
– Put your own twist on the provided syllabus and lesson plans.
– Closely follow each child’s development and produce reports for parents and the Head Teacher.
– Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
– 5-day work week.
– Full-training provided.
– Quality housing provided.
– Flight, medical benefits.
– Work Visa supported.
– Native-level English.
– Possess any university degree and a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
– Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial but not necessary.
– Creative, fun, energetic and reliable.
– Passion to succeed.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to email@example.com
14 total views, 1 today