This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
8 Sep 2017
Full-Time English teachers in public school in Khonkaen and Ubonratchathani Thailand. Immerse yourself to Thai culture and language.
1. Length of Contract
You will sign the contract for each semester. Each semester lasts about 4 months.
- Semester 2 starting on Nov 1st – finishing on Feb 28 next year
- You can sign contract to work with one school for many semesters or you can change the school to work with.
2. Training in Bang Kok
- You need to arrive on Oct 19,
- We will provide you 3 days training in Bangkok (Oct 20 – 22)
- We provide you hotel, breakfast
3. Working Location
- North-East Thailand
- People in the North-East Thailand are the most warm and honest
- You are welcome here and they will treat you with all respect and warm
- The cost of living is super inexpensive here
- Here is the list of opening positions starting on Nov 1st – finishing on Feb 28 2018
- Roi Et
4. Kind of School
- We have jobs in Kindergarten schools,
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- High schools
- You can get to choose the working location and the school to work with
5. Working Hours
- You will teach no more than 24 hours / week
- 7:45am – 4:30pm from Monday to Friday
- Usually you will have 5 classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Friday and Monday you will have a much lighter schedule
- Saturday and Sunday are days off
- Thailand has many public holiday, so you will have days off in the middle of your week too.
6. How to Apply
- Please send your CV, degree, teaching certificate, headshot photo to our email email@example.com
- Please choose the location you want to work and mention it in your email.
- Please mention if you can start working in October 19, 2017
- Basis salary is 30,000 Baht / month
- If you have degree in Education or Linguistics, or Science etc, you will get +1,000 Baht
- If you have a TEFL or TESOL or CELTA, you will get +1,000 Baht
- If you have PGCE, GCSE, you will get +1,000 Baht
- If you have 1 year teaching experience in Asia, you will get +1,000 Baht
- If you have Master degree, you will get +1,000 Baht
- School will provide you housing or a housing allowance of 3,000 Baht / month
8. Supportive staffs
- We have a team of supportive staffs who can speak English and will assist you in Thailand
9. TEFL Program
- If you wish to take a TEFL/TESOl program, we can help you with our TEFL/TESOl program in beautiful Chiang Mai.
455 total views, 1 today