Full-Time ESL Teaching jobs in China major cities
ESL Teaching jobs in China major cities, great benefits. A wonderful journey in teaching and traveling in China.
Location: Major Cities in China
Job Type: Full time
Start date: Any time of the year
• Primary school or Middle School (Grade 1-12): ESL English Teacher, English training center(age 3-12), kindergarten.
• Student age: 3-18 years old
• Work hours: Monday to Friday, English training center may need to work on weekends.
More information can go on our teach in China website: http://teachabroad.com.au/
Compensations and benefits:
• Monthly salary: 10,000 – 22,000Chinese RMB ( about 1600-3300 USD)
• Paid vacation
• Airfare reimbursement
• Working visa: offer working permit and invitation letter
• Airport pick up service
• Bachelor degree (degree verification required after interview)
• Native English Speaker
• TEFL or TESOL teaching Certificates (not required by the time of interview, qualified Candidates can start acquiring certificates after receiving offer)
- Age from 18 to 60 years old for the visa
• Previous teaching experience is plus
Do you want to be an educator in one of world’s largest education market?
Do you want to explore a country with abundant history and culture with one month paid vacation? Do you want to build a stepping-stone into an international career?
Do you want to help lovely kids in China with language skills so they have a bright future?
Now, join us on this journey in teaching and traveling in China!
How to ApplyHow to apply: Interested candidate email an up-to-date resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or go on http://teachabroad.com.au/ and apply online.
55 total views, 1 today