SUMMARY OF POSITION
Serves as an ESL teacher for Prepa UPAEP Angelopolis educating students (16-19 year
olds) toward the proficiency of the English language.
● 120-150 pesos per hour before tax (negotiable).
● Pay is monthly (15th of each month).
● Benefits include: a set up bank account with the University (Santander), payment
during holidays, pay is not deducted due or sickness or holidays, and an UPAEP
Teacher ID card.
● 27-34 hrs a week (flexible time-table).
● From 7:00 am to 13:40 pm.
● From Monday to Friday (excluding 2 breaks and 1 hr for meetings on Fridays).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Lesson planning with the programs and syllabuses provided by the school.
– Teaching with a dynamic, blended and productive approach thus focusing on writing
and speaking skills.
– Creating quizzes and exams during the evaluation period.
– Following the assessment scheme provided in the program.
– Grading and supplying clear feedback to students.
– Able to work as a team in the English Department with other English colleagues.
– Attending weekly meetings and providing dynamic ideas to the team.
– Recording and reporting student behaviour and academic development.
– Participating in school activities when authorized by the institution.
– Ensuring high standards of professional practice and teaching strategies.
If you’re interested in seeing the full job description, please email me at email@example.com, and I will happily send it on.
How to ApplyIf interested in applying, please send on a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
145 total views, 1 today