Full-Time Many openings all over China
We currently have a wide range of ESL teacher openings! All positions are available for immediate start.
Teaching hours are between 13 and 27 hours a week. We are currently recruiting for Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, LiYang, FengHua, SuQian, Yangzhou, HeFei and other cities as well.
Our offers include the following:
- Basic salary from 12000 RMB and 35000 RMB per month (including housing stipend)
- 16 – 22 days paid leave as well as a performance bonus and an end of contract bonus
- Comprehensive initial training program, with follow-up training and regular workshops to develop your skills as a teacher
- Generous holiday allowance allowing for some great trips around China and Asia
- Full Visa support and welcome, including a hotel stay and help finding an apartment
- Health insurance
- Comprehensive welfare support to assist with every aspect of moving China
Our minimum requirements are:
- Applicants must be from Canada, Ireland, South Africa, the UK, the USA, New Zealand, or Australia
- A recognized EFL qualification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA) OR teaching license (strongly preferred)
- A university degree
- Teaching experience preferred but not essential
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hard-working, patient and professional
- An interest and passion for working with young learners
Candidates who do not meet all of these requirements are still welcome to proceed with their applications!
How to ApplyIf you would like to discuss these opportunities, email a recent picture, passport photo, and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or add teddy.salonek on Skype.
437 total views, 5 today