This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
24 Aug 2017
Full-Time Monday to Friday working – English Language Arts Teachers in Korea
Have you been waiting to travel and teach in beautiful South Korea?
We are accepting teachers for our school year starting on August 1st, September, October 2017.
- Native speaker teachers from The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand,
- Holds Bachelor degree
- Holds TEFL / TESOL, CELTA, or equivalent documents
- 1 year teaching experience
About the job:
- You will be teaching English Language Arts classes.
- We need teachers for teaching grade 3, grade 5 and EFL level 2.
- Regular working hours (Monday – Friday)
- Very competitive salary (2.1 – 2.2 million won/ month)
- Housing provided
- All national holiday paid
- 10 personal holiday paid / year
- We provide tickets to South Korea for teachers
- Very generous bonus program
- Supportive staffs and motivated students
- And more,
How to Apply
- Send your CV, (cover letter), a photo of your degree to us: email@example.com
- Please mention if you can start on August or September, or October 1st 2017
- Leave your current phone number and country code so we can call you to interview via phone first.
709 total views, 1 today