Full-Time STEM Teacher – Teach Tech, Math, Science and Engineering with Young Learners.
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This great position is a full-time Native English Teacher role at a HK Island learning centre. Teach STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) in small classes to young learners. An affinity with these areas including coding and other I.T. concepts required.
– Teach STEM to young learners in a small class setting.
– Syllabus and lesson plans mostly provided – tweak to suit your style.
– Opportunity to teach and use STEM ideas in a creative and exciting way.
– Conduct and report on student development and progress.
– Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
– Assistance in finding housing.
– Work Visa sponsorship provided.
– 5-day work week.
– Training provided.
– Benefits negotiable.
– Native English Teacher.
– Possess any university degree.
– Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
– At least 1 year teaching experience.
– Proven passion and understanding of STEM areas
– Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
– Available to work on Saturdays
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to email@example.com
211 total views, 1 today