Full-Time Teach Conversational English in Chongqing
Lifestyle in Chongqing
1. Are you an outdoor person? Do you love outdoor activities? You are gonna enjoy living in Chongqing. Spectacular mountains, waterfall, forest, this is where you can go hiking, trekking and biking all day long.
2. Chongqing is the ideas city for immersing yourself in a vibrant culture while mastering Mandarin, one of the most widely spoken languages in the world.
1. Bachelor degree or higher
2. TEFL/TESOL, CELTA,
3. One year experience
4. Under 55 years old (to process Z visa)
About the Job:
1. Teaching conversational English for motivated public school students. They are students from middle class families, they are not spoiled like the kids from rich families studying in training center. I am sure you will feel good at the end of the day when you teach these motivated students.
2. Flexible working schedule: no more than 20 classes / week
3. National holiday paid
4. Insurance provided
5. Housing provided
6. Free Mandarin lessons provided
7. Airfare bonus
8. Ending contract bonus: 5k RMB, 10k RMB
9. Salary: 1800US$ depends on your education background and your performance at work.
How to ApplyPlease send us your CV that attaches your recent photo to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
68 total views, 1 today