Full-Time Teach ESL in Kuala Lumpur – Get Paid $1600/ month + Free Housing + Insurance – Start ASAP
– You are looking for a perfect place to stay and teach ESL abroad in a professional environment?
– If yes, come join us in the capital city of Malaysia to experience a new amazing life and save $1500 every month.
– Registered with the Ministry of Education of Malaysia
– Specializing in 4 modules of English language: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing Skills
– We conduct IELTS Preparation programs for our learners with an objective to enable them to continue their higher education in any authenticated institutions and universities throughout Malaysia.
As a teacher, you will:
– Teach General English
– Teach IELTS preparation
– Help school to build curriculums
This job might be for you if you:
– Have clear English accent from English speaking countries ( – The US, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
– Hold a teaching certificate: – TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
– Have a Bachelor Degree or above (Education and Language degrees given top priority)
– You have at least 1 year experience in teaching
– We highly appreciate couples or fresh graduates from Universities.
– Loving kids, energetic, caring are the words that describe yourself.
– Great pay: $1600 / month and increase after 3 months working.
– Free housing & Health insurance provided.
How is it like to live in Kuala Lumpur?
– If you are a food lover, you’ll probably fall in love with this city right away because of its amazing street food and the very Malaysian lifestyle.
– Here in Kuala Lumpur, you can find both the lively nightlife and fantastic peaceful attractions to relax and enjoy yourself at weekends
How to Apply- Please send your current CV and attach a photo of your passport, degree & teaching certificate to our email: email@example.com - Please also kindly include the link to the job that you applied for in your email application.
54 total views, 1 today