Full-Time Teachers needed in public school in Nanjing
What is your experience teaching at our school?
- Student age range from 6 – 10 years old
- Class size of 35 – 40 students/class
- Bilingual teaching assistant in each class
- Working schedule from Mon – Fri with two day days off on weekend
- Relaxing working hours with 16 up to 20 teaching hours/week
- 10 month contract (start from September 2018 to June 2019)
What will you be offered?
- Salary: $1800 after tax
- Single apartment provided
- FREE FLIGHT TICKET to China
- Relocation bonus: $300
- Tefl Reimbursement: up to $470
- Clearance check reimbursement
- Airfare bonus at the completion of contract of $780
- All public holiday paid
- 20 days for Winter holiday paid
What do you know about us?
The primary section of Nanlin high school affiliated to Nanjing Normal University sits in the east side of the Purple Mountain and in the center of the Xianlin college town with fine cultural atmosphere. It is surrounded by colleges and universities, beautiful environment with good accessibility. Adhering to the culture of the high school affiliated to Nanjing Normal University with hundreds-of-year history, the school insists on the essence of the school culture of “poetic and elegant”, practices the school motto of “being ambitious which starts from doing small things” and the school management idea of “happy and graceful”.
How to apply?
- If you are from native speaking country, you got BA degree and TEFL/ two year full time experience, you can send your CV, copies of your BA degree and your profile photo to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8 total views, 1 today