Full-Time Up to 1700 $ /month – Math, Science & Humanity Teachers Needed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
We are urgently hiring:
- 1 Math teacher to start immediately
- 2 Science teachers
- 2 Humanity teachers
We are one of the best International school in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Our school was founded in 1996 as a family-run English language institute dedicated to the idea of giving students the best opportunities available by enhancing their language skills.
For now, we have more than 400 students at 5 modern campuses across Phnom Penh.
About the job:
- Working location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia ( 5 campuses )
- Working hour:
- Days off: Saturday & Sunday
- Work days: Monday – Friday
- Working hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm ( 1 hour for lunch )
- No more than 25 teaching hours / week
- In some months, there are only 18 days of work and some months there are 22 days of work.
- Summer Course
- Last for 6 weeks
- Work 6 hours/day
- Delivery Math lesson in English to the High school student (Grade 6 – Grade 12)
- Students have strong English skill
- Encourage the student on their education
- Attend the 2 or 3 Field Trips/ year; 2 Camping outdoor/ year with students
Why should you apply?
- USD 1500 – 1700 / Month (negotiable for experienced and passionate teacher)
- A bonus of 10 working days salary at the end of the contract
- Summer course: 80% of normal salary
- Our focus remains trained on the same core values of 20 years ago: quality teachers, small class sizes and lifelong learning.
- We care about the quality of education. We highly appreciate teachers that encourage our students to reach their potential.
- This is the opportunity for Native English teachers that want to emerge themselves with the local people and make different in their lives.
How to ApplyPlease send these following documents in your application to our email email@example.com:
- Your CV, your headshot, cover letter, recommendation letters,
- A copy of your degree, teaching certificate, background check
- A copy of your passport
59 total views, 1 today