Full-Time 2 Native English Teachers needed in Cordoba, Spain for September 2021
Private language academy located in Palma del Rio, Spain is seeking two full time English Teachers to join our team starting in September 2021. The successful candidates will be motivated and enthusiastic. Flexibility in schedule and ability to teach all ages and levels required.
We are a young, modern and well-equipped academy, currently undergoing exciting developments. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher looking to work as part of a dynamic team in a friendly work environment. We provide ongoing support and offer room for growth.
We offer courses for kids, teenagers and adults, specializing in Cambridge Exam preparation for levels A1-C2. We also provide Aptis exam preparation for adults.
The academy is centrally located in a friendly town and easy to access on foot. Palma del Río is less than 45 minutes outside of Córdoba and well-connected to the city via trains and buses.
- Must have a university degree in Education, English, Foreign Languages or Linguistics
- CELTA teaching certificate or equivalent
- Must have a valid visa to work in Spain or EU citizenship
- Native English speaker (a working knowledge of Spanish an advantage)
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience, preparing Cambridge exams as well as teaching teens and young learners
- Professional in appearance and demeanor