Full-Time AMAZING TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES IN NANJING – UPFRONT FREE FLIGHT TICKET AND RELOCATION BONUS PROVIDED – FREE TEFL
Where will you be teaching?
Nanjing, the capital of China’s eastern Jiangsu province, is roughly 300km up the Yangtze River from the city of Shanghai. It was the national capital during part of the Ming dynasty. Many monuments and landmarks remain, including Zhonghua Gate (Gate of China), a preserved 14th- century section of the massive wall that contained the old city’s southern entrance.
We are a high-end American English education brand. We focus on providing a wide range of English language learning opportunities for children aged 3-12. As a China’s Ministry of Commerce registered brand and a partner of Pearson Education, we have over 230 centers in 100 cities throughout 27 provinces.
Monthly income: USD 2930 – 3640 (RMB 20,500 – 25,500) before tax
- Base Salary: USD 2100- 3000 (RMB 15,000 – 20,000) before tax
- Housing: Monthly stipend USD 290 (RMB 2,000)
- Teaching performance bonus up to USD 430 (3000 RMB), in accordance with the Employee’s performance.
- Relocation bonus USD860 (6000 RMB)
- One-way flight to China ticket provided
- Visa: Assistance in Legal Z Work Visa
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- Onboarding: Ground service assistance.
- TEFL: Free TEFL supported
- Attendance Bonus: 43 USD（300RMB）paid quarterly
- Class renewal bonus: calculated by the teacher’s performance data.
- Demo class bonus: USD 7 (50 RMB) per class.
- Insurance: Accidence insurance.
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays paid off, Christmas and New Year’s Day paid off.
- Annual Holiday + Sick Leave: 1st-year teacher has 5 paid days’ annual leave +: paid sick leave 3-days.
Professional teaching environment
• Student age range: 3-12 years old.
• Class size: 8 to 15 students per class.
• Class length: 45 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: Total 40 hours per week including 25 teaching hours per week and 15 office hours, from Wednesday to Friday from 12:30am to 8:30 pm, weekends 9 am: to 6:30 pm.
• Curriculum: We have appointed teaching materials “My little world” “Pearson”, teachers will create their own lesson plans accordingly.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a Chinese teacher.
• Training: You will receive 5 paid days of initial training. Your first month’s salary is calculated on training days plus working days in your assigned centers.
• Training: On-going training throughout the year – provided by the training department team of teachers (Foreign and Chinese) calculated into teachers’ office hours.
Who are we looking for?
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Candidates who can arrive as soon as possible are preferred.