Full-Time Business Communication Coach
𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐖 – 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡 (𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞)
We are currently recruiting Business Communication Coaches for a Nikkei / Financial Times joint venture which helps managers in Asia and Latin America work better with Westerners. This is achieved by simulating business situations and coaching managers on how to improve their communication skills.
Through role-plays, coaches simulate the communication challenges typical of cross-cultural business situations and give each learner actionable feedback. The learners are motivated and bring their own knowledge and experience to each role-play making every session different and challenging!
𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 (𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲-𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝘀)
– Delegating a sales report to a sales manager in a low context culture (e.g. the US)
– Negotiating the terms of a conference with a hotel manager in a hard-bargaining culture (e.g. France)
Coaches simulate cross-cultural business situations. You will:
– Coach managers from different backgrounds in 30 or 45-minute 1:1 coaching sessions (all materials provided)
– Provide actionable feedback to improve the learner’s communication skills and cross-cultural awareness
– Adapt your coaching styles to the needs and goals of each learner
– Engage in regular observations and feedback meetings
– At least 10 years of senior management experience in a corporate or small business role
– 2 years+ working across cultures (as an expatriate or with an international team/clients/customers)
– 2 years+ coaching business professionals
– Comfortable working in a remote-only team and using the associated apps and software
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗨𝘀?
– Fixed working schedules with guaranteed pay with or without a booked session
… Full-time roles – maximum of 30 coaching hours per week – starting at $2,200 / month minimum + dependent on experience and performance
… Part-time roles – minimum of 15 coaching hours/week, rate based on hours scheduled
– No penalties or micro-managing! Our coaches are experienced professionals and are treated as such
– Recognition – be more than a number … we value the unique knowledge and approach each of our coaches bring to the role
– The chance to work with a team of business and education experts from around the world (over 18 different nationalities and counting!)
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆: https://mrbee.uk/executive-business-coaches-online/
𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗙𝗟 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗
This is an ideal opportunity for people with a strong business background who have moved in to TEFL and Business English teaching later in their careers.