Full-Time Come to the most poetic city of China – Hangzhou and work as Homeroom Teacher there $3,000 take home – $1000 housing allowance
Where will you be teaching?
– Hangzhou has glorious history and culture.
– It boasts two World Heritage Sites–West Lake and the Grand Canal.
– The ancient water towns near Hangzhou should not be missed
– Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards.
– The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia’s University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
– School: International Kindergarten with 4 branches in Shanghai, Hangzhou and Suzhou
– Curriculum: IB PYP
– Student age: 2 – 6 years old
– Class size: around 20 kids with teaching assistant in each class
– Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
– Working schedule: Monday to Friday with two days off on Saturday and Sunday
– 1 to 2 homeroom teachers support in each class
– Contract length: 2 years
– Start day: Immediately
Compensation and Benefits:
– Take home: up to 21,000+ RMB (free tax)
– Supporting 6,500 RMB for housing allowance.
– Annual insurance provided
– Free lunch for all working days.
– Performance bonus up to 40,000 RMB after 2 years contract.
– Paid summer and winter vacation
– 2 round trip ticket reimbursement.
– English Teachers from Native speaking countries.
– Have a Bachelor Degree, majored in Education/ ECE preferred.
– Have TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA/ Teaching License.
– Have at least 1 year of teaching experience with Kindergarten students