Full-Time English Teacher at First Leap School in Shanghai. Up to $2600/month
English teacher at First Leap School:
We are looking for native English teachers working ASAP in Shanghai, China. The ideal candidates should have Bachelor degree at least, TEFL or 2 years teaching experience and be willing to relocate in China.
- Let me introduce a little bit about school first!
First Leap is a teaching institution with a content language integrated learning (CLIL) curriculum. The students learn through creatively designed lessons in subjects such as; art, music, world culture, global leadership, science, reading, virtual PE and logical thinking. First Leap has an already developed curriculum, pre-prepared and tested lessons that are taught with interactive whiteboards. The company originated in Beijing and now have grown over 41 cities in China with more than 500 native English teachers and more than 1000 local teachers.
What we offer our teacher:
- Monthly income: USD 2700 – 3000 (RMB 18,000 – 20,000) after tax
- Base Salary: USD 1600 – 2000(RMB 11,000 – 13,000) after tax
- Housing: Monthly stipend USD 600 (RMB 4,000)
- Bonus: Monthly bonus every month – calculated by teacher’s performance data
- Flight: One way to China.
- Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance
- TEFL Reimbursement: One-time payment if you need to obtain it for your visa – paid on first payslip USD 460 (RMB 3,000).
- Relocation bonus: One-time payment – paid on first payslip USD 1100 (RMB 8,000).
- Airfare Bonus: Provided once contract is fulfilled USD 1100 (RMB 8,000)
- Demo class bonus: USD 9 (RMB 60) for each student signed up
- Over time: Amount stipulated in contract by school
- Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, 25th December and 1st January off.
- Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid annual leave.
- Sick Leave: 5 paid days’ sick leave.
What is your job?
- You will be teaching students from 3 to 12 years old.
- The class size is very small, around 10 – 14 students per class.
- Depending on the student age, class length is 40 to 60 minutes.
- You will be working for 32 hours per week ( includes 16 teaching hours and 16 office hours).
- There is one teaching assistant in your class.
- Initial training: This is separate to your months’ salary, you get a ‘Training payment’ for the 10 days before you start your ‘official’ paid days of working which begin once you finish training. You will receive 10 – 14 hotel paid days initial training in Beijing (training is paid based on performance).
How to ApplyIf you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to this email: email@example.com Document needed:
- Your CV
- Copies of your degree, certificate, passport and profile picture.