Full-Time English Teachers required For UAE
Create compelling and stimulating learners-centred opportunities for learning through high-quality instruction that enables the development and progression of all learners. To have enthusiasm for the subject matter that inspires others to have a lifelong love of learning and the motivation, skills and attitudes to be productive citizens contributing positively to the country’s development.
• Comply with EHS Policies, Programs and Procedures and take responsibility for any aspect of EHS that they are involved in
• Manage online teaching and learning using apps like MS Teams, Zoom, google docs, etc.
• Using LMS platforms effectively to deliver knowledge and manage teaching and learning
• Provide multiple explanations and instructional strategies so that all students learn and can present the content to students in challenging, clear,
and compelling ways, using real-world contexts and integrating technology appropriately.
• Has a sufficient range of skills to be to meet the unique needs of all students, including those who struggle with English
• Exercise leadership by taking personal responsibility for monitoring and assessing the progress of all learners
• Maximize efficiency, maintain discipline and morale, promote teamwork, plan, communicate, focus on results, evaluate progress, and make constant
adjustments to their professional practice,
• Use a range of strategies to promote positive relationships, cooperation, and purposeful learning in the classroom
• Engage learners in individual and cooperative learning activities that help them develop their knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes
• Organize, allocate, and manage the most appropriate educational resources to facilitate active and equitable engagement of learners in
BenefitsHousing Allowance per month
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in the curricular subject
• Teaching Certificate (TEFL)
• Familiarity with Web 2.0 Tools
• English: Fluency in oral and written
• IELTS 8.0 for non-native English language speakers