Full-Time English Teaching Positions Available in China!
for public and private English schools in Korea and China.
We would like to introduce you to great teaching positions in both the public and private sectors in major Chinese cities.
*Public school (Primary/Middle/High school)
Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan, -across the major cities in China.
– Starting date: Spring and fall
– Teaching Age group: Primary/Middle/High school students
– Class size: 40-60 per class
– Teaching hours: ≤ 20hours per week
– Working Hours: Mon.-Fri. ≤ 40hours per week
– Salary: 16,000~23,000 RMB per month (negotiable)
– Benefits: Paid upfront flight OR Flight Allowance: 5,000 RMB, Legal work visa, Residence permit, Medical insurance, One-month holidays + Chines national holidays off, 6,000 RMB Renewal Bonus, 3,000 RMB housing allowance, Airport Pickup, Weekly Chinese Lesson, Sponsored Cultural Events & Activities
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (3-4 year degree)
- TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years of teaching experience PREFERRED