Part-Time ESL ONLINE TEACHER
Do you love to teach? Is your style of teaching creative and fun? Do you find yourself to be an energetic, patient, organized, and flexible person? If your response to all the questions was “Absolutely yes!”, check if you would be able to carry out the following duties:
– Teaching online English classes to students that range from pre-school to adults (group and one-on-one classes)
– Lesson plan design and implementation.
– Development and preparation of educational materials and activities.
– Evaluation and assessment of students
We are looking for the following qualifications:
– teaching experience of different levels, ages, and different nationalities of students (classroom and online teaching experience would be ideal)
– a native speaker residing in Mexico (is a must)
– familiar with different styles of teaching
– quiet area to work
– reliable computer with at least 10GB of RAM
– hard wired High-Speed internet service (no Wifi) of at least 7Mbps
– Webcam and Headset with a microphone
– punctual and committed
We offer a collaborative, positive working environment and long-term cooperation with steady hours. The average workweek is Monday to Saturday.