Full-Time ESL positions in Nanjing for non-BA candidates – 18K RMB/month
For the candidates who do not have TEFL certificate, school will provide free TEFL 120 hours course. You just need to learn 80 hours in your country and finish another 40 hours when you arrive to China.
- Student age: 3 – 12
- Working schedule: 5 days/ week
- Working hour: 32 hours/ week ( 16 teaching hours, 16 office hours)
- Class size: 10 – 14 students/ class
- Teaching assistant
- Salary:16,000 – 18,000 RMB per month ( after tax)
- Extra hour and demo lesson bonus on top.
- Flight ticket to China + 3000 RMB for TEFL reimbursement.
- 8000 RMB for relocation bonus.
- 8000 RMB for airfare bonus at the completion of the contract.
- Sponsored Work visa and full support during the visa application procedure.
- Health insurance provided.
Founded in 2009, during 9 years, First Leap is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30,000 students, and is recognized as a top 3 brand in the Chinese education industry.
Located in Beijing, China’s massive capital, First Leap is not only an ideal working environment but provides you with amazing travel experience.
At First Leap, we are looking for young and dynamic English native teachers who want to experience and go further in teaching career.
- Native English speakers from UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Scottland and South Africa
- Holding TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA ( reference).
- Start working immediately.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CVs to this email: email@example.com Document needed:
- Your CV
- Copies of profile photo and passport.