Full-Time ESL Teacher needed for Secondary School in Yangon, Myanmar. Salary up to $2200, apartment provided
Where will you be teaching?
– Yangon city: Myanmar’s largest city, one of the best places to visit in Asia.angon is a city that balances tradition, culture and modernity, making it a must-see for anyone who wants to see a different side of Asia.This city is a melting pot—a diversity of cultures and communities in terms of people, settlement and religions.
– Brainworks – Total is a unique group of k-12 integrated schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A Level education.In the Ten years since the founding, Brainworks – Total Group of Schools has expanded to 11 branches with over 2500 very motivated students, and 400 dedicated teachers and staff.
– Net monthly income: $2000 – $2200
– Decent apartment provided
– Health insurance is available
As a Preschool Teachers at our school, you will be:
– Delivering lessons to Kindergarten students from 2 – 6 years old.
– 40 working hours/ week, including 20 teaching hours.
– Having 2 days off on Saturday and Sunday.
Who are we looking for?
– Native English Speakers.
– Holding a Bachelor degree at least.
– TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA is a must.
– Love working with kids and have ability to adapt quickly to new working environment.