Part-Time ESL Teacher
1STOP-EDU is HIRING! We are currently hiring for the AM-KST (3 hours per-day Monday-Friday) and PM-KST shift (4 hours per-day Monday-Friday). If you are interested in teaching Korean adults and children then we have a job for you! The position offers paid training and a base-rate following the training week. Our hours are on a set schedule and do not change – no surprises! no random hour changes! We have had a lot of requests for 2-hour shifts as a result of China’s new policy but we will require a full 4-hour shift as the early evening is the higher demand time.
– Teach Korean adult and child students 1 on 1
– Most classes use Skype or in-house software
– Daily assessments and monthly reports
– $14/per hour
– Paid training upon completion
– Base-rate salary for the first three months
– Management is always a Skype message away, everyone knows each other.
– Bachelors Degree (physical, not transcripts)
– Fast internet (landline)
– Windows preferred
– Must be citizens of the US or Canada
– We are currently needing high teachers for our AM shift (PM North America) and PM shift (AM North America)
Morning: 07:00AM – 10:00AM KST / 17:00PM-20:00PM EST
Evening: 19:00PM – 24:00 AM KST / 5AM-10AM EST