Full-Time ESL Teachers for 3-12 Year Olds
Experience: 1 year minimum
Degree: Bachelor’s or above
1. To assist the school in recruiting students by holding auditions;
2. To teach English classes for 3-12 year olds;
3. To complete all teaching tasks with high quality;
4. To take active part in regular English teaching and research activities organized by the school.
1. Fluent English (native English speaker preferred, though not required);
2. 1-2 years of English teaching experience with children preferred;
3. A strong sense of responsibility for work, love children, and love teaching;
4. Easy-going, cheerful, and enthusiastic, with a lively teaching style;
5. An average of 40 hours of work including a maximum of 20 classes per week.
1. We assist in the processing of work visa in China;
2. Accidental Injury Insurance;
3. Two days off a week (training centers: Mondays & Tuesdays off; international kindergarten: Saturdays & Sundays off);
4. Paid public holidays;
5. Teaching and research activities;
6. Prospects for professional development.
Contact Person: Arlene Cheng
Beijing Chencent Education