This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
4 Mar 2019
Full-Time ESL teachers in Nanjing – Flight ticket + TEFL course provided + Relocation bonus + No experience required
- What can you get?
- Basic salary: 16,000 – 18,000 RMB per month (after tax).
- Extra hour and demo lesson bonus on top.
- Flight ticket to China + 3000 RMB for TEFL reimbursement.
- 8000 RMB for relocation bonus.
- 8000 RMB for airfare bonus at the completion of the contract.
- Sponsored Work visa and full support during the visa application procedure.
- Health insurance provided.
*For the candidates who do not have TEFL certificate, school will provide free TEFL 120 hours course. You just need to learn 80 hours in your country and finish another 40 hours when you arrive to China.
- What is it like becoming a teacher at First Leap?
- Student age range: 3 – 12 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 14 students in one class.
- Class length: 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Working Hours: 32 Hours (16 teaching hours, 16 office hours).
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
- Training: 10 – 14 hotel paid days initial training in Beijing (training is paid based on performance) / On-going training throughout the year – provided by training department team of teachers (Foreign and Chinese).
- Who are we looking for?
- Native English speakers under 40 years old.
- Holding Bachelor degree or above (reference).
- Willing to relocate in China.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this vacancy, send your CVs to this email: hr.richard.asiajobs[at]gmail.com
- Your CV
- Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo and passport.
- Please also provide us your phone number, country code & Skype ID so we can reach you an set up Skype Interview as soon as we receive your application.