Full-Time ESL teachers welcomed in Changchun,Jilin,China
ESL teachers needed in Changchun,Jilin,China.
The benefits and requirements are :
- salary from 7000to 15000yuan per month after tax,it depends on your accent and nationality.
2, free accommodation.
3, free pickup
4.3000-5000yuan for flight allowance.
5.free accident insurance
6.free Mandarin classes,
- free trainingcourses
8.Full Time Native English teachers or non native European teachers
9.88teaching hours each month
- BA degree or above
- tesol /tefl/celta
3.love teaching and also have passions in teaching
4.native English speaker or nearly native
5.both healthy in mental and physical
6,no criminal records
If you are interested in it,
Please contact me.
My wechat is BEE723098
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
My skype is +8613104404950.
How to ApplyList of Required Documents For Work Permit Application Please email all the documents listed below. The Work Permit application will be submitted immediately all documents are received.
- Passport (scanned copy) + a passport size photo (white background,digital clearly version)，2 inches(digital version ) + a recent full-sized photo of yourself.
- Resume / CV (including your contact telephone number, email address and details of your residential address, birth place,as we need this information for application purposes.
- DegreeCertificate, original and English version, must be notarized by the ministry of education and then authenticated by Chinese Embassy. (colored scanned copies via email, then you will have to bring the original ones with you when you come to China for Chinese authorities examination).
- TEFL/TESOL CELTA Certificate(expect education major )(scan it, send it to us)Teacher need bring the original one when they come to China
- Contract of Employment (please print it out, sign both of the Chinese version and English version, then scan and email; the contract must be filled out with handwriting)
- Medical Examination Report (within the last 3months)( You may use the
- Certificate of Police Clearance (no criminal record): must be authenticated by Chinese Embassy. (refer to the separate file for instructions).
- Letter of Authorization: please check the attached documents, print it out, sign it, then scan to us.