Full-Time Foreign teacher
Minimum 15K and above, depending on experience
Native English Teachers Needed in Harbin, North Eastern China
We are looking for ESL teachers for Harbin Etonhouse kindergarten for upcoming Nov 2018.
Etonhouse website: https://www.etonhouse.com.sg/
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 18 Months- 6 years old)
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Use a variety of teaching methods to ensure that high quality learning takes place.
- Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day
- Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
- Maintain good relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their student’s progress.
- Must be native speaker and hold a passport from these following countries.(USA, Canada, South Africa, UK, Ireland)
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2 years full time teaching experience is required
- Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
- Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required
- International experience, especially in China is highly regarded
- Clear criminal background check
- All documents must be notarised and authenticated
- Basic salary starting from 15,000 rmb and above, depending on experience
- 2 Days off per week
- Paid sick leave and hospitalisation leave
- Paid holidays and annual leave
- Contract completion bonus
- Contract Start and Finish Airfare
- Comprehensive health Insurance
- Accommodation allowance
- On-going professional teacher development and training programs
Benefits of living in Harbin
Lower cost of living (at least 50%) compared to major cities such as Beijing and Shanghai
Renowned ice and snow festival
Good place to ski and snowboard
Weekend entertainment such as pro-wrestling events and live hockey matches
Rich Russian history, lively and close-knit expat circle and many more
(I have been living and teaching in Harbin for more than 2 years; please feel free to ask me more about the city.
If interested, please send your CV, degree cert, Tefl/Celta cert and picture of your passport details to email@example.com