10 Oct 2018
Full-Time Free flight ticket provided – Relocation bonus – ESL needed in Shanghai, China
What makes Shanghai the perfect working environment ?
- Shanghai is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world.
- Situated on the estuary of Yangtze River, it serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China
- Also it is a popular travel destination for visitors to sense the pulsating development of the country.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $2,800 up to $3,000
- Flight ticket to Beijing provided
- Relocation bonus of $1,200 (get paid along with first monthly payment)
- TEFL Reimbursement of up to $500 (get paid along with first monthly payment)
- Ending contract bonus of $1,200
- All the national and public holiday paid
- Health insurance provided
- Sponsor legal Z visa to China
- 2 week paid training in Beijing
- Student age: 3 – 10 years old
- Class size: 8 – 10 students/class
- Teaching assistant in each class
- Working schedule from Wed to Sun with two days off on Monday and Tuesday
- 16 teaching hours and 16 office hours
- From English speaking countries. Hold BA degree or TEFL/2 year experience
- Love kids, team oriented, be willing to learn and get adapted
- Be able to start working ASAP
How to Apply
- Please kindly send your CV and attach a photo of your degree & teaching certificate to our email: hr.richard.asiajobs[at]gmail.com
- Please also provide us your phone number, country code & Skype ID so we can reach you and set up Skype Interview as soon as we receive your application.