Full-Time International Education Program Consultant
Job Location: New Delhi, Mumbai (Bombay)
Job Description: We are currently recruiting an experience person with well connections locally with schools (public and private), education government bodies and organisations, who have developed international programs between local schools and overseas (preferably at secondary level). Who understand international education program developments stage by stage and would be able to correctly identify the local school partners for the programs.
Before you apply, please think the following questions:
1. How many years of international education marketing experience do you have?
2. Have you ever developed or established an international project and program at secondary school level in any Asia countries(including where you are currently)?
3. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
4. How is your previous experience relevant and what makes you a good fit for this role? Please describe in 1 to 2 sentences.
5. Please describe your connections or resources and previous working relationship with the local education department, schools and education organisations or agents.
6. How would students in secondary locally feel about the program would lead them to a US high school diploma hence better opportunity to apply to US colleges?
7. Would there be any high school (private or public) interests to run twinning programs with a US high school?
8. Do you have any contacts or resourcesat secondary school level locally?
9.In your experience what is the annual average price range for international programs currently operating in India, please comment on if US$ 12000-15000 annually be acceptable in India?
10.Please provide the reason that you are leaving your current/last role and applying for this position.
11.Do you accept basic + bonus payment package before a permanent role is offered, with what range would you expect the annually salary package in general for your next job?
12.Please provide 2 referees with name, email, contact number, current job title and relationship to you. One of the referees must be your supervisor and the other must be someone related to your work. (It could be provided after a successful interview)
Functional Role: Consultant/Sr. Consultant
– bachelor or related qualifications
– strong experiences in international education marketing with Asia countries
– experience in connecting with local resources in setting up projects and programs
– good background and knowledge of understanding and working with local markets
– Self paced and timeline watcher on targets
– well organized and good in feedback and report to the superiors
– minimum two years of experience in international education program development with Asia countries
– well connected with overseas education agents, local education department, schools and other related organisations
– experience in setting up international education program at secondary school level
– be self-motivated and working without close supervision
– be able to work on schedules, well time planner and report responsively.
Qualification: Post Graduate, Undergraduate