Full-Time International Education Program Consultant
We are currently recruiting an experience person with well connections locally with schools (public and private), education government bodies and organisations, who have developed international programs between local schools and overseas (preferably at secondary level). Who understand international education program developments stage by stage and would be able to correctly identify the local school partners for the programs.
Before you apply, please think the following questions:
1. How many years of international education marketing experience do you have?
2. Have you ever developed or established an international project and program at secondary school level in any Asia countries(including where you are currently)?
3. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
4. How is your previous experience relevant and what makes you a good fit for this role? Please describe in 1 to 2 sentences.
5. Please describe your connections or resources and previous working relationship with the local education department, schools and education organisations or agents.
6. How would students in secondary locally feel about the program would lead them to a US high school diploma hence better opportunity to apply to US colleges?
7. Would there be any high school (private or public) interests to run twinning programs with a US high school?
8. Do you have any contacts or resourcesat secondary school level locally?