This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Jul 2019
Full-Time Kindergarten teacher for IB school in Hangzhou – Live in Heaven on Earth and take home up to 3,500$
What do you know about Hangzhou city?
- One of China’s most enduringly popular holiday spots, Hángzhōu’s (杭州) dreamy West Lake panoramas and fabulously green hills can easily tempt you into long sojourns.
- Eulogised by poets and applauded by emperors, the lake has intoxicated the Chinese imagination for aeons.
- Kept spotlessly clean by armies of street sweepers and litter collectors, its scenic vistas draw you into a classical Chinese watercolour of willow-lined banks, mist-covered hills and the occasional stone-gate house and old l residential lane.
Why Victoria Kindergarten?
- Victoria Educational Organisation offers the highest quality education for children from the age of 8 months to 6 years old. With eight nurseries and kindergartens situated throughout Hong Kong, our schools share a common vision and curriculum, with each campus celebrating its own style and individual qualities.
- We take pride in our commitment to offering programmes that draw on world class research and best practice. All campuses providing kindergarten programmes are authorised International Baccalaureate World Schools, and offer the International Primary Years Programme (PYP) and the Columbia University Teachers College Reading and Writing Project (TCRWP) in both English and Chinese. The PYP curriculum is a student-centered inquiry based programme focusing on the ‘taught’ and the ‘learned’ curriculum, two essential elements in a child’s all embracing education.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for 2 kindergarten teachers for our branch in Hangzhou.
Following are the requirements:
- Have experience working with pre-school/kindergarten students
- Hold BA degree at least, majored in Education/Early Childhood education is preferable
- Patient, have strong compassion and love working with kids
- Be able to start working in Mid August, 2019
For your information!
- Student: 2 – 6 years old
- Class size: 20 – 25 students/class
- Chinese homeroom teacher assistant
- Mon – Fri schedule, 2 days off on the weekend, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm everyday
- Salary: $3,000 – $3,600 (20,000 – 27,000 RMB)/month (including housing allowance) depending on teacher qualification and teaching experience
- Summer and winter vacation fully paid
- 5 day Christmas holiday and all the national and public holiday paid
- 5 night hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Ending contract bonus upto 40,000 RMB
- Round trip ticket provided at the end of the contract
- IB PYP curriculum training and certificate
How to ApplyIf you think the position is what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply! Following are the required documents:
- A headshot photo
- A copy of BA DEGREE