Full-Time Live and Work in Exciting, Dynamic Jakarta, Indonesia – ESL/EFL Teachers
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English
or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
- IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non native English speaker
- Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
– Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
– Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
– Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
– A return air ticket.
– 22 days paid leave.
– Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
– Medical insurance.
– A renewable one year contract.
– The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in the world.