Full-Time Live and Work in Exciting, Dynamic Jakarta – Indonesia
- Plan & deliver the highest quality of lessons.
- Ensure the student has the best EF experience possible
- Monitor students’ development and communicate frequently with the parents.
- Strives to develop self via attending workshops, trainings and self-learning tasks.
– Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
– Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
– Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
– A return air ticket.
– 22 days paid leave.
– Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
– Contract completion Bonus.
– Medical insurance.
– Incidental medical allowance.
– A renewable one year contract.
– The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.