Full-Time Living and teaching English in the southeast coast of China – Xiamen – Native English speaker are welcome!
– The beach city of China, Xiamen, is located at the southeast coast of China. Xiamen is a tourist city of Fujian Province famous for its attractive seascape.
– Being of a subtropical monsoon climate with mild weather all year round expect the typhoon months, this city is an ideal tourist destination for you. It is a typical littoral city with abundant tourist attractions such as islands, mountains, temples and parks, etc., providing you with a full sightseeing schedule.
– Salary offer:16000 – 20000 RMB
– 2000 RMB for housing allowance
– Ending contract bonus from 3000 – 15000 RMB
– Bonus for recommendation new teacher: 1500 RMB/ teacher
– 150 RMB/ hour for overtime hour
– Performance bonus of up to 6000 RMB per quarter
– Flight allowance of 6000 RMB at the beginning and ending of the contract (each time 6000 RMB)
– Up to 29 days of paid holidays per year, including public holidays
– Free Chinese course for beginner
– Students ranged from 3- 12 years old mainly
– Only 4-6 students in each class
– 5 working days per week, available on weekend
– 30 classes per week – 40 minutes/ class
– Teachers from native English speaking countries US/UK/Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ Ireland
– Bachelor degree is required
– 2 years of teaching experience /or teaching certificate (Z-visa purpose)
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to send your qualifications via my email: issac.asiateachingjobs[at]gmail.com
Or you can add me on Wechat at natalieinvn