Full-Time looking for English teachers
international culture exchange center welcomes you. Whether you are a student trying to gain academic credit and work experience, or a professional looking for that meaningful vacation, or a retiree that wants to revive your life in another exotic destination, BATW offers teaching programs that will fit anyone’s schedule, budget, interests and passions
We have more than 70 candidate positions in 13 provinces. ２０１８’s Spring Program starts in February. There will be a one-week training for new comers from 15th, February– 1st, March in Beijing Office Center. In China the Fall semester begins at the end of August/beginning of September, and the Spring semester starts a week or two after the Lunar New Year (~January/February). Most schools request their teachers to be there 1-2 weeks early for orientation and training
QUALIFICATIONS for the volunteers :
1. Willing to stay for at least 3 months
2. No younger than 19
3. Native English speaker or near native speaker
3. Formal teaching qualifications are desirable, but not necessarily required
4. Although it adds to your experience, no pre-existing Chinese language skill is required,
5. A spirit of adventures and a sense of humor!
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES (variable by location):
1. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday
2. 18~23 classes per week, each class lasting 45 mins.
3. September through December, and March through June terms, with possibilities to teach during semester breaks
4. Arrival in Beijing two weeks prior to the term commencement so this time you must arrive before August 24th and then have an orientation for one week freel of charge..
TYPICAL REIMBESMENT (variable by location):
1. the basic pay for every month
2. Assistance of a bilingual teacher
3. Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, ongoing support
4. Private living accommodations
5. Three meals per day at the school
6. Airport pick-up
7. Learn Chinese, Gongfu, Taiji, Chinese painting and other cultural skills
8. If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs might be reimbursed.
Contact number +86
Contac person: Linda 13683016419 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org