Freelance Online English Teacher (K-12)
Earn up to $38/hr Teaching English Online
Position: Online English Teacher (K-12)
Employer: BlingABC – New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU)
BlingABC is a part of New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU), and over the last 3 years, we have built a reputation among teachers, parents, and students as an innovative and reliable leader in the English education industry. Our mission is to connect Chinese students to the world’s best educational resources from the convenience of their homes. Our target students are 3 to 15 years old. We offer our teachers competitive pay across the board with the support they deserve. If you are professional, responsible, and have a great passion for working with children, BlingABC is waiting for you to come on-board and make your impact on education.
• Teaching group ESL online lessons to Chinese students (K-12)
• Group classes with 3 or more (12 to 30) students are available for outstanding professional teachers
• Variety of courses are available including Phonics, Science, STEM, etc.
• Working from anywhere with a well-functioning computer and stable internet connection
• Systematic orientation, on-board training, and teaching guides are provided
• Classes are scheduled termly, allowing teachers to keep track of students’ progress
• All classes are scheduled in advance, allowing teachers to plan ahead
• Supportive and professional teams will assist teachers throughout the whole application process
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Must be a holder of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or a valid State/provincial teaching license
• Minimum 1-year teaching experience in K-12, English teaching, younger kids or ESL experience
• Wired, high-speed internet connection
• Punctual, responsible, patient, kids-friendly, good communication skills, and easy-going
• A demonstrated respect for the values, cultural differences, and expectations of Chinese parents
Below times are all in Beijing Time (GMT+8)
Availability within the times shown below would be required Mon — Fri: 5pm-9pm
Sat — Sun: 8:30am-11am; 4pm-9pm
Candidates need to be able to commit to at least 8 time-slots (1 slot is 40mins) of weekly availability
Payment and Benefits:
• $21 – $27/hr start rate depending on qualifications
• Earn up to $38/hr with bonuses
• Earn an extra $100 for each successful referral (May to August 2021)
At BlingABC, classes are arranged by terms. There are four terms in the whole year.
Currently, we are recruiting teachers for the Summer term (starts in June). Summer is one of the most popular terms with more bookings. We look forward to receiving your application soon.
Apply here: http://t.blingabc.com/apply?channel=X25R98TU