Full-Time PE teachers needed in Myanmar – Monthly salary up to $2500
Physical Education Teachers needed for our International school in Taunggyi- Myanmar. $2.200- $2.500 per month. Airfare bonus, visa application reimbursement.
Let’s make Taunggyi your next destination!
- Taunggyi the capital of Shan State and home to a large number of traditional ethnic tribes, including the Intha and the Pa-O – who in fact outnumber Shan here.
- The city hosts a bustling market, where you will find large numbers of Pa-O, instantly recognisable by the colourful towels that the women wear on their heads.
- There are also a variety of tasty local Shan dishes to be tried out, as well as a range of wines at the nearby Aythaya vineyard.
What do we offer?
- Salary: $2.200- $2.500 / month
- Visa application reimbursement
- Airfare bonus
- Four week paid vacation & school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school
- Sick pay with well- qualified doctors in attendance
- 10 days of casual/sick leave
What is the teaching experience like?
Our school has been around for 24 years, we have more than 30 campuses all around Myanmar engaging more than 10,000 students every year. Are you ready to join us?
- Working schedule: Mon – Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: no more than 25 hours week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
- Teachers can teach for a variety of students from Kindergarten to Secondary students.
- Teachers need to follow and access students progress.
Who are we looking for:
ARE YOU A PE TEACHER WHO LOVES TO WORK ON MYANMAR?
- Native speaker Teachers
- Bachelor degree: hold a bachelor degree in sports, Physical Education, or related major.
- One year teaching experience: Have at least one-year teaching experience or coaching experience
- TEFL: Hold a TEFL certificate
- Can start working on 25th of May 2019
How to ApplyHow to apply: Apply with us now via email : EVAASIATEACHINGJOBS@GMAIL.COM
- Please send your CV and cover letter,
- A Photo of your bachelor degree
- A Photo of yours
- A letter of recommendation from your prior school/organization,
- A photo of your passport page