Full-Time Shaoxing ESL Teachers needed – 20,000 RMB Take home
About Shaoxing city!
Shaoxing is a city of story. It is a cultural ancient city which has a history of 2,500 years. With the accumulation of so many years’ history, you will not feel surprised to hear its nicknames – “Museum without Walls” and “the Land of Celebrities”. Shaoxing has long been the place that tourists are intrigued by. It is mainly because of its picturesque scenery, abundant human landscapes and local customs.
About the school
- Kiddie English’s teaching philosophy is based on a concept developed in the United States in 1968 and is used in over 600 American institutions and schools. Kiddie English aims to teach the English language to Chinese students through English only classrooms and speaking activities.
We are looking for 3 ESL teachers for our educational institution.
Requirement for ESL teachers
- Have university degree (all majors are ok)
- Have TEFL certificate (or two year teaching experience)
- Come from English speaking countries
- Love teaching and working with young learners
- Be able to start working in August 2019
- Student age: 3 – 14 years old
- 35 working hours/week, no more than 24 classes/week
- 5 working days, 2 consecutive days off
- Class size: 7 – 10 students/class with teaching assistant
About the job offer!
- Salary: 18,000 – 20,000 RMB after tax
- Apartment provided (or 2,000 RMB for housing allowance)
- Airfare reimbursement: 5,000 RMB
- Health insurance provided
- Legal work visa provided
- Holidays paid
- 5 days annual leave and 5 days sick leave paid
How to ApplyFor applications! If you are interested in the position, don’t hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org Below are the required documents:
- A copy of BA degree
- A headshot photo