Full-Time Teaching English Shenyang, China – Clean atmosphere and a lot of natural scenery – 24,500 RMB/month
Where are we located?
Shenyang, the largest city in Northeast China. This city is famous for it clean atmosphere and a lot of natural scenery as well as historical tourist destinations.
We are looking for native English teachers to start working in February 2019. Even you have teaching experience or not, we do not mind as long as you are holding a Bachelor degree at least.
What do we offer?
We are welcome you with the competitive salary:
📌 21,000 – 24,500 RMB for base salary.
📌 Demo lesson and extra hours bonus on top.
It is also our pleasure to offer you this welcome package:
📌 8,000 RMB for relocation bonus (receive at the first month payment).
📌 5,000 RMB for city allowance (receive at the first month payment).
📌 Free flight ticket to China.
📌 3,000 RMB for the TEFL reimbursement.
We also offer the FREE TEFL COURSE for candidates who have not get a TEFL certificate.
📌 Health insurance: 12 months coverage.
📌 Sponsor legal Z work visa.
📌 Public and national paid holidays.
You are curious who we are?
We come from First Leap – The training school with a lot of reputation in China Education industry.
We currently have more than 100 training centers across 30 cities in China.
First Leap is also a family for more than 500 native English teachers and 1000 local teachers.
As an ESL teacher at First Leap, this is your responsibilities:
- Teach English, Math, Science, World culture, Leadership and Virtual P.E for students from 3 – 12 years old.
- Deliver lessons to students 16 hours per week, plus with 16 office hours.
- Attend meetings and training arranged by school.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this vacancy, send your CVs to this email: issac.asiateachingjobs[at]gmail.com
- Your CV
- Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo and passport.
- Please also provide us your phone number & Skype ID so we can reach you an set up Skype Interview as soon as we receive your application.