Full-Time Teaching job in Shenzhen, China with monthly salary up to 23000 RMB
WORKING IN THE BIG HUB OF EXPAT IN CHINA SHENZHEN- MONTHLY SALARY UP TO 23,000 RMB + 8,000 FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT
Shenzhen – Great destination!
One of China’s wealthiest cities and a Special Economic Zone, Shenzhen draws a mix of business people, investors and migrant workers to its golden gates. It’s a popular, easy day trip from Hong Kong, surprising most visitors who just expect a peek at a very serious mainland China, but find a thriving club and indie-music nightlife, or squads of housewives breaking out dance moves in public squares into the evening
What are the salary and benefit?
- Salary: 18,000-23,000 CNY (depends on experience and background)
- 8,000 RMB flight reimbursement
- Discretionary bonus based on quarterly performance
- Health and accident insurance
- 10,000 RMB start-up loan for accommodation
- 1,200 RMB hotel reimbursement
- Z Work Visa provided
- Arrival Support: Airport pick-up
- 3 full paid sick days
- 11 full paid holidays
- Orientation & pre-job Training, on-going training and academic support
- Free group activities, like trips, parties, Chinese culture forums, experiencing Chinese traditional
About our school!
Elan Schools are a subsidiary organization of Bright Scholar Education Group that provide
international enrichment programs as extracurricular training coursework for Chinese K-G8 local and international students. A core feature of any Elan School is their multi-colored libraries that are organized with between 6,000-10,000 audio and regular storybooks that are arranged according to their grade equivalent reading level (GE).
What are the responsibilities?
- Be familiar with all aspects of the curriculum, the lesson flows, and the quiz schedules
- Complete mid-term and end of term assessments that are personalized and constructive
- Deliver high quality literature, writing, and phonics courses to students including assigned quizzes
- Issue and explain homework assignments to students and parents
- Mark all tasks that students complete in class and for homework and fill out post-class comments
What will be your teaching experience?
- Student age: 5 – 15 years old
- 5 days a week, 2 days off on weekdays
- 40 working / week
- No more than 24 teaching hours / week
- No more than 16 lesson planning hours / week