Full-Time Teaching job opened in Myanmar – Various cities – Up to $2500 per month
ESL teachers needed in Myanmar – The decent offer ever – Get home up to $2,500 – Free apartment provided – Transportation allowance available – Paid vacation – Free round trip ticket – Visa sponsor
We are looking for
- 10 ESL teachers for our kindergarten and primary students
- Location: 9 main cities in Myanmar (Yangon, Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Myitkyina, Taunggyi, Monywa, Lashio, Taungoo and Myeik)
- Start date: May 2019
What will you receive?
- Salary: depends of your qualification
- If you have Bachelor Degree: $2,250 per month
- If you have Master Degree: $2,3500 per month
- If you have PhD: $2,500 per month
- Apartment: Well furnished apartment is provided by the school (with bed, air – con, refrigerator, washing machine, TV, etc)
- Transportation allowance: $50 per month
- Airfare reimbursement: after arriving Myanmar, the school will reimburse the flight ticket for you
- Visa reimbursement: the school will reimburse visa application for you after you start working.
- Other benefits
- Four – week paid vacation on successful completion of contract and other school holidays
- Return airfare to place of your origin
- Free use of the school’s telephone for all local calls
- Use of school’s internet and library facility
- Free lunch is provided
- A sick paid with well – qualified doctors in attendance
- 10 days of casual / sick leave per year
Join us now if you
- Come from Native Speaker Countries (US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Ireland)
- Have Bachelor Degree at least and teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or at least 2 years of teaching experience
What will your teaching experience be like?
- You will work 5 days per week and have days off on weekends.
- You will have no more than 25 teaching hours and 10 hours for lesson preparation per week.
- You can teach for variety of students from Kindergarten to Primary students.
- You will need to follow and access students progress.
What do you know about us?
- The International Language & Business Centre (ILBC) is the international school in Myanmar.
- It was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among private education sector in Myanmar.
- Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 10,000 students
- ILBC seeks to foster the development of the whole child, one who is academically well-prepared, socially responsible, culturally sensitive, and personally fulfilled.