Full-Time Teaching opportunity for ESL teachers in Qingdao, China with monthly salary up to 20000 RMB
LIVING AND WORKING IN THE GOLDEN CITIES WITH BEAUTIFUL BEACHES, PLEASANT WEATHER AND UNIQUE ARCHITECTURE –
DECENT WELCOME PACKAGE – TAKE HOME UP TO 20,000 RMB/ MONTH – FREE FLIGHT TICKET
Location: Qingdao city
- Qingdao, located in the southeast part of Shandong Province, is a beautiful seaside city with clear air and enchanting sea view. This city, bordered by the Yellow Sea on two sides, has the largest bathing beach in Asia and produces the mellow Tsingtao Beer.
- Qingdao is a special city that combines the charm of south China with the generosity of north China.
- The city is well known for its European architecture, attractive coastal landscapes, and local folklore. With its abundance of natural beauty, the year-round schedule of international events and seasonal tourist attractions make Qingdao an ideal tourist destination for both domestic and international travelers.
Our decent offer!
We would love to welcome you to join us with this competitive package!
- Base salary is 15,500 – 17,000 RMB after tax.
- Housing allowance on top of the salary which is 2000 RMB.
- Demo lesson and performance bonus on top (easily to make 2000 or 3000 RMB more per month).
- Relocation bonus of 10,000 RMB (receive in your first three month payment).
- Ending contract bonus of 8000 RMB.
- Upfront flight ticket to China.
- Health insurance provided.
We are First Leap and we have been established for decades and on the way to achieve the Top 1 branch recognition in China Education Industry.
At First Leap, we have a dedicated team with great passion on education. We hire more than 500 Native English Teachers and educate for thousands of students every year.
What is your working environment?
You will be working in a professional but friendly and relaxing working environment.
Your students will be from 3 to 10 years old.
You will be working for 36 working hours per week.
You will be teaching in small class size with 10 – 14 students per class.
You will have 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday.
There will be one bilingual teaching assistant in your class.