Full-Time Teaching position in Chengdu, China – Take home up to 20000 RMB per month
ESL teachers needed in the home of Panda – Chengdu
Monthly salary up to 20,000 RMB – Sign-in allowance of 6,000 RMB + Flight allowance + Contract completion bonus and Quarterly bonus available
We are looking for 2 ESL teachers in our campus in Chengdu city
Start date: ASAP
Our decent offer
- Monthly salary: from 18000 RMB to 20,000 RMB (included 2,000 RMB housing allowance)
- Sign-in allowance: 6,000 RMB ( paid with the first month payment )
- Fight allowance: 6,000 RMB ( After you complete your contract )
- Contract Completion bonus: 3,000-15,000 RMB ( After you complete your contract, depends on quarterly evaluation score)
- Quarterly bonus: Depends on Teachers’ workload/performance (up to 6000 RMB per quarter)
- Over time Teaching : For each week, if the teaching units of the Employee exceeds 30, the employee will get paid 150 RMB for each extra teaching class as overtime teaching bonus.
- Bonus for enrollment: 1k/1 student
- Paid Holidays: 10 days as paid Annual Leave +15 days as paid Public Holidays
- Airport pick up and 7 nights free hotel upon arrival.
- Insurance: Medical + Accident
- Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
- Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
- Housing allowance for children
- Local education allowance for children
- Chengdu as the capital of Sichuan province located in the center of Sichuan Basin. The main terrain of Chengdu is plain, which grants the people there with fertile and excellent agricultural condition and the birthplace of various cultures.
- The pleasant weather in Chengdu together with the spicy Sichuan Cuisine make the people there look beautiful and engaging, so Chengdu is dub the birthplace of the beauty.
- Besides, Chengdu is the center of the science and technology, trade and commerce and finance and traffic of the southwest China, where the urban areas are well afforested and the primary forest is well protected making itself a cozy tourism city.
- Foreigners truly love living in Chengdu, a fully modernized city with a fraction the cost of living of eastern giants like Beijing or Shanghai.
- We are i2 International Institute of Education which was found in 2011
- We are committed to provide a internationalized education plan in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
- Currently we has about 1000 foreign teachers are working in i2, which has set foot on 12 provinces and 17 cities across China with 88 campuses being directly operated by i2, providing tens of thousands of students with high-quality internationalized education services.
- Our institute has been rated as the most influential foreign language training organization and the most influential educational group successively.
- Provide English course to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly)
- Handle class sizes from 4-6
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week, including 30 classes (40 mins/ class ) and non teaching hours ( meeting,demo,training, preparation etc.)
- Days off: 2 days off during Monday to Friday