This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
16 Nov 2018
Full-Time Travel to China never be easier than that! – Become an ESL teacher in Beijing – 20,000 RMB/month
You will be teaching:
- Student from 3 – 12 years old.
- For 5 days/week.
- 16 teaching hours, plus 16 office hours per week.
- Around 10 – 14 students per class.
- With teaching assistant assisting you in each class.
You will receive:
- 2,600$ – 3,000$ per month for basic salary (free tax).
- Extra hour and demo lesson bonus on top.
- Free flight ticket to China
- 500$ for TEFL reimbursement.
- 1,200$ for relocation bonus.
- 1,200$ for airfare bonus at the completion of the contract.
- Sponsored Work visa and full support during the visa application procedure.
- Health insurance provided.
You need to be:
- Native English Teachers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
- Holding Bachelor degree or above .
- Holding TEFL/ CELTA/ TESOL (reference).
- Start working immediately.
- Having teaching experience (reference).
- For candidates who are not holding any teaching certificate, we provide a free TEFL course. You just need to learn 80 hours in your home country and finish another 40 hours when you arrive to China.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this vacancy, send your CVs to this email: issac.asiateachingjobs[at]gmail.com
- Your CV
- Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo and passport.
- Please also provide us your phone number, country code & Skype ID so we can reach you an set up Skype Interview as soon as we receive your application.